Monday 9 May 2011

The Wonderful world of Dissocia

This is a show I worked on in my 2nd year at Rose Bruford. The Wonderful world of Dissocia is a play by Anthony Neilson, and it was putt up in The Unicorn Theatre in London.  The set consisted of a 6 m tall wall with a bend in it. The stage and the wall was covered by a carpet that we painted a pattern on to. 
 We were 5 team scenic artist working on this one, so we made each our flower in polystyrene
Other than the flowers we had to make a "kids" car. 

I had a lot of fun on this show, we got to work with a processional Director, and in a professionally venue. We were a strong team of scenic artists, and everyone I worked with made the experience a wonderful one. I became the "Jigsaw master" on this one! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment